Spectrum Square is considered the evolution of the workplace. With Phase 1 and 2 completed, this spectacular master-planned corporate community is located in the highly desirable Airport Corporate Centre, in the GTA’s west end. When all phases are completed, Spectrum Square will be a 1.3 million sq ft LEED Gold office campus with over 60,000 sq ft of trendy restaurants and amenities, and over 1.2 million sq ft of office space.
- Over 60% of the site’s parking areas are comprised of pervious concrete paving to reduce rainfall run-off and delay entry into the city storm sewers for 72 hours.
- Reserved parking for Zip Cars and electric vehicle charging station.
- Designed to be 45% more efficient than the Model National Energy Code for Buildings.
- Low flow plumbing fixtures for reduced water usage.
- Glare free indirect lighting with sensors to provide a comfortable environment while saving energy and reducing GHG emissions.
- Zero potable water used in landscape irrigation.
- LEED Gold for Core & Shell, 2015
- LEED Gold for Existing Building (O+M), 2016